Friday 20 November 2020

X-Wing Buying Guides Updated

This is a quick note to say that I've finally gotten round to updating my Buying Guide pages, which were getting a little bit out of date seeing as they still talked about Vonreg's TIE as coming soon!  I've  been working on this haphazardly for a while now (Rebels got updated in August) but I've recently knuckled down and made it happen so that I'm going to be fully up to date once the new wave of ships land at the end of this month.

Amendments include:

  1. Card Packs (Hotshots & Aces, Fully Loaded, Never Tell Me The Odds) added to Introduction page
  2. Revised faction descriptions on Introduction page
  3. Updated all beginner recommended squads to latest points costs/releases
  4. Updated all ship descriptions/reviews
  5. New Purchase Priority tables for all factions
Links to all sections of the Buying Guide are below:

*** ALL Updated November 2020 ***

Happy shopping!!!

:-)


2 comments:

  1. Very useful. Thank you. I had some 1.0 and decided to get the 2.0 starter "for the kids" for Christmas. Let's just say I bought less than the comic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just wanted to say that I've been really enjoying the site and all the insight into squads and starting a collection. Speaking of, my friend recently introduced me to the game and I've caught X-wing fever. I was looking at your buying guides and, unless I've missed something, I am not seeing anything mentioning the Squadron Packs. Could these be capable purchases that could fill in a squad? I'm having a difficult time comparing what comes with them versus the individual ships and it's making it hard for me to figure out how to get a variety of squads built using only a few purchases.

    Thank you for all of your assistance and guidance! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete