Monday 15 November 2021

My Shortest ROAD Blog

I didn't set out to write a ROAD trilogy, but here we are.

My first ROAD blog was 2,343 words, my second ROAD blog was even longer at 3,461 words.  This, hopefully my final ROAD blog (though let's be honest, this one seems set to have more parts than the Wheel of Time) is going to be considerably shorter...

Go and listen to the latest Carolina Krayts podcast: "It's all going to be ok, promise".


Listen to that.


They discuss everything to do with ROAD - the changes themselves, the community response, the way AMG have communicated, the reasons for why changes are being made, what the possible impacts on competitive play and the metgame might be - and on every topic I think they absolutely nail it.  

They say what they like, they say what they don't like, they say what they're optimistic for, they say what they're worried about.  On every topic I find that they're really grounded and level-headed and speak from experience and I found myself agreeing and nodding along with almost every word that was said.  I share their optimism and I share their concerns.

If you like ROAD, listen to it.  If you don't like ROAD, listen to it.  If you don't know what to think about ROAD, or even what ROAD is... listen to it.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. Hรฉ, I am a new player. Started a month ago into this 2.5 as the community calls it.

    I find the game awesome. Dockfighting my favorite clone wars scenes and a lot more. Since I got no reference to older rules I don't know any better. There are only 3things dislike about Xwing: 20points is dumb, I always pick the toughest pilots, otherwise I waste value. I also dislike I had to buy a Tiefighter and Xwing coreset, because I dont wanna play rebels or empire. And also its VERY hard to find all the upgrade cards like proper tropedo's at the moment. I believe I have heard that tell me the odds upgrade pack has some, but thats sold out everywhere. Apart from that no complains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post Thank you ,,, ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

    ySense.com is an online rewards website for those looking to earn extra money from all over the world.

    ySense.com
    P.O. Box 70
    Manhattan Beach, CA 90267
    USA
    Attn: Customer Service
    >>> ySense.com

    ReplyDelete